The Data Studio Animation function is a unique and powerful solution for the production of movies, from a basic fly through up to complex animations of any object and/or a part of or all of a point cloud.
Included as part of Data Studio Standard.
- Animation Creation
- Frames – Create an animation with unlimited ‘Frames’.
- Point Clouds – Animate part of or an entire point cloud and any of its properties.
- Objects – Add any object and animate it within a scene.
- Camera Location – Define a camera location for each frame, of an animation.
- View – Camera Locations, Bezier Curves, Frame Focal point for a a third person perspective
- Edit – Camera Locations, Bezier Curves and time durations associated with frame transition and dwell.
- Time – Control all objects based on an arbitrary or defined time.
- Movie Generation
- Output Resolution – Low, VGA, PAL, HD, UHD, SUHD or Custom.
- 360 Degree – Create a 360Degree movie of your animation to allow immersive visualisation in Virtual Reality (VR).
- Output Format – MOV or Output indvidual frames as images.
- 3D Stereoscopic – Create a Stereo Movie for visualisation on 3D devices.
- Supersampling – Create a movie with anti aliasing applied to remove jagged edges.
- Multiple views – Create a movie from any visualisation angle along a defined trajectory.
- Edit Playback – Specify a constant Speed, Duration or Field of View along a defined trajectory.