The Forensics function for Data Studio provides a functionality that can be used to build, present and deliver an entire forensic scene.
Included as part of Data Studio Professional.
- Extended Data Objects – Add almost any data object to a point cloud scene in order to build a strong understanding of the location and all relevant evidence.
- Bullet Trajectory – Scan trajectory rods to provide a bullet trajectory, error cone, compass and origin markers.
- CSV Import – Data obtained in the traditional way using GPS devices can be added to your scene.
- View From Point – By selecting any point within a point cloud, you can instantly see and look around from that location.
- Viewport – Define a pivot point such as the frame of a window and provide a view shed from different locations within a room/car etc.
- Actor – Define the height, eye offset and field of view and see from their perspective.
- Projects ToGo – Deliver a simple executable, which encapsulates your project and a free limited functionality Data Studio install.
- PowerPoint – Create a Powerpoint presentation simply and quickly.
- PDF – Create a PDF Document simply and quickly.
- Ortho Rectified Photos – Generates an Orthographic photo and export to a chosen resolution.
- Project A4D – Data Studio allow a single project to be shared by packaging the project contents into an A4D project.