Viewing panoramic imagery in Data Studio using the Panoramas Module not only allows a user to add, the often under utilised photographic information captured as part of a LIDAR scan, to a project, but also allows panoramas from any panoramic capture device to be added.
- Scanner Panoramas
- View in context – Almost all Laser Scanners capture imagery to only colourise the scan data. Add the image to your point cloud and view from anywhere.
- Measurements – If georeferenced or positioned correctly, the panorama can bemused to take measurements from within the panoramic Sphere or Cylinder.
- Annotation – If georeferenced or positioned correctly, annotate items from within the panorama.
- Visualisation – On occasion point cloud data alone is not good enough to identify items within a scene, the panoramic imagery can help in identification.
- NCTech iSTAR Panoramas
- Full HDR – View in isolation or together with other data to provide a rich contextual data type.
- NCTech Measure – Take measurements directly from the panorama, without the need for a point cloud in the background.