The Geospatial function for Arena4D provides a familiar real world globe viewer and simple to use Geographic Information System (GIS) user interface.
Included as part of Arena4D Professional.
- Co-Ordinates System – Select a co-ordinate system and all georeferenced data will be positioned in the correct place on the globe.
- Mapping – Use the Free Open Source mapping or connect to your own map database.
- Satellite Imagery – Use the Free low resolution satellite imagery, or add your own GeoTiff Map tiles.
- Sunlight – Change the position of the sun dependant on a time in the past or in the future anywhere in the world.
- Clouds – Realistic looking cloud texture to add realism to your scenes.
- Terrain – Use the free Digital Terrain Elevation Model (D-TED) or connect to your own terrain data Base.